Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

Heeled Sandal Crazy!

You're probably getting fed up at me mentioning my birthday at every second I get the chance, but everything just seems to link with it! I've been loving heeled sandals since they hit the shelves and the blogger world. I just haven't been able to afford anything more than Primark, -and trust me I'm the last person to slag off Primark but their sandals are just not up to scratch!-
So, I thought I'd share with you guys my favourite heeled sandals at the moment, and again I'm hoping to show some of these in a birthday haul! Whether it's one ankle strap or two, open toe or closed toe or just some damn crazy strap action I just love anything the shops throw at us. I would love to see some more brightly coloured ones, which is why I love the blue colour of the Topshop ones. I'm sure there are some lying around and I just haven't seen any so let me know if you've spotted some yourself please.


As you can probably tell, Zara is my favourite at the moment for this trend, they just have such a variety of styles to chose from. However I think my favourite ones are the Topshop ones, the colour is just gorgoeus and I love the gold detailing, it's the perfect heeled sandal for me -bit too pricey though, even for my birthday-. The twisted strap on the Zara Sandal(5) is just gorgeous and is just a nice change from the standard ankle strap. I think they would just look stunning with some cuffed boyfriend jeans and a slouchy top, just to emphasise the sophistication and shape of them.

I hope you enjoyed this post, these posts are my favourites to do! So let me know below if you enjoy these sort-of wish list posts and I will keep them up regularly! Hope you all had a nice weekend, speak soon,
beccii.xx

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love your post! These sandals are gorgeous! ;) xoxo

    http://lavieenrosemp.blogspot.com/2013/06/lazy-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love number 8! may have to get myself a pair!! love this post!

    http://thatnorthernlass.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete