Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

What's on my Face #1.

Well I'm backkkkkkk! It's been a while, maybe about two weeks, but now my exams are over I can get back to doing what I love! So to start my blog off again, I thought I would do a What's on my Face post, as I was particularly liking my make-up today. This was just a popping down the shops look, so I tried to keep it quite minimalistic, didn't want to look like I was going out clubbing when going to ASDA!
Face.
As my foundation is a bit on the pricey side, when I am only going somewhere quickly I prefer to use a BB cream rather than a full coverage foundation. The BB cream I use is Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light, I like the coverage this gives for a BB cream and the colour is just perfect. Being a BB cream it doesn't cover blemishes but does reduce the redness and evens out skintone. To cover up blemishes I use the Collection Concealer which is just fantastic, I also use this the cover up dark circles and along my nose as it needs a bit of extra coverage. Lastly to set this all in place I use Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Peach Glow, this is perfect for oily skin like mine as it keeps the skin looking matte.
Eyes.
For my eyes I used a MUA eye liner pencil in white and took this along my lash line, I love this technique as it makes your eyes pop and just look instantly brighter. I also applied a shimmery gold eye shadow across my lid, with a light brown in the crease to define my eyes. The mascara I have on is the BareMinerals Big Tease, I would usually do a few coats on this mixed with L'Oreal Telescopic but, to be honest, I could not be bothered to apply it!
Eyebrows.
For my eyebrows, I usually use Avon Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown, but I fancied a change to I used my MUA Pro-Brow Palette with a Real Techniques Angled Brush in define them. I much prefer the finish of a pencil as supposed to a powder when I want to really define my brows, but as I keep saying this is just a quick pop to the shops.
Cheeks.
For some definition I chose to use a Bronzing Powder by Lacura Beauty, I just did the fish face and took a large angled brush along the hollow of my cheeks. For a pop of colour I used Pink Ice by BareMinerals on the apples of my cheeks for a really rosey glow.
Lips.
And lastly for my lips, to keep in with the rosey cheeks, I used Classy by Elf. I love the formula of this and it is probably my new favourite in my collection at the moment.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'm going to get my bum in gear and get back into my blogging routine! See you guys soon, becciixx.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful makeup! Really fresh and natural <3
    check my blog too http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it/
    Kisses
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete