Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

My new favourite perfume.

I can't believe I got my hands on this perfume it smells gorgeous and was only £8.50 from Marks and Spencers! When I saw it I thought to myself wow that looks like Marc Jacobs 'Lola' -which is a perfume and brand that I love- so I decided to give it a quick smell. And my my I was blown away, it smells just like 'Lola' too! It's so similar it's crazy. I really wish I'd bought two bottles as I did get it from an outlet so I'm not sure how available it is. I suppose I should tell you the name of it and stop chatting away, its called 'Adored' which I quite like.
I love the packaging, and I'm sure if you've seen Lola you can see the similarities. It doesn't look quite as expensive as Lola but it's not...so you can really complain. I do like that the flower is fabric not plastic as it makes travelling with it much easier as you don't have the worry that it may break when transporting it. It has a lovely sweet smell, I'm not a big fan of floral scents but this has some strong fruity hints and anything sweet is gorgeous in my books!
Thought I'd show you the Lola bottle, as you can see that colour of the bottle and the flower on the top is very similar to 'Adored'. As the flower is plastic on this bottle you can see what I mean about it looking more expensive and also the gold 'stem' adds even more to the packaging. 'Lola' hits around £40-£50 for a 50ml bottle, whereas 'Adored' is an 100ml bottle for a fraction of the price!

If you can find this in your Marks and Spencers, then you should definitely pick this up! Hope you're all okay, and enjoyed this post. Speak soon, 
    becciixx.   

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment