Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

bareMinerals Blush.

I've never been much of a fan of blushes, I've been using the same one for about 3 years, and I haven't even replaced it once -slightly gross I know-. To be honest I didn't even really like it that much! But I recently got my hands on some bareMinerals products, including a blush duo of Pink Ice and Ginger Spice. Ginger Spice is the Bronzer in the set and it is a lovely golden shade, which is not even slightly orange. I don't tend to use bronzers but for someone that does this would be a gorgeous colour. The Pink Ice shade is an incredibly bright pink that looks so scary but goes great with my skin tone, it also has a gold shimmer to it which just adds to the prettiness. 
 
Honestly I have never seen such a beautiful blush colour, and it's definitely spurred me on to try out some more blushes as the really can change your look which I didn't realise before. So basically it's a life saver, but unfortunately I can't find it anywhere, so if you know where I can get it please let me know!

Hope you're all well, becciixx.

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. I always wear the same blush too, but they really can transform your look!

    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I nominated you for the Liebster award! Check the post out on my blog- www.mishymoo62.blogspot.co.uk

    Misha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color!
    What about following each other ? Let me know....


    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just getting into mineral makeup, would love to try this! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink ice is such a gorgeous color!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty colour, I've always wanted to try Bare Minerals. :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. that blush is really pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous blush duo. I am in love with Bare Minerals. x

    Tanya | Cat at Heart

    ReplyDelete