Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Panic at all stations- Update!

It's started to hit me that my exams really aren't that far away and I'm starting to panic! For those of you that don't know I am in my final year of A-Levels, so these are pretty important. I only have five exams -which isn't too bad- but three of them being Chemistry is not the best at all. 

My first exam is on the forth of June so as you can see I'm running out of time! So this is just an update to tell you my posts may start thinning out slightly as really do need to prioritise -as much as I love my blog and youtube too- it is going to be them that start to dwindle. Dwindle is a fantastic word isn't it!? Getting sidetracked here, but to some up I'm sorry about the lack of attention coming, but please stay tuned because in about a month my focus will be completely on my blog and youtube!
Thanks for reading, and wish me luck! becciixx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment