Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

Blogger Issues.

I hope you all like my new layout, I'm actually really happy with it, bit of a change from the regular blogger template. I followed some really simple instructions on how to do all of this that I found on a blog called Lipgloss and Lashes, you can check this post out for yourselves here. This post was really helpful and her blog is great too -her names becky as well so of course I'd like it!- 

The main reason for this post is just to say that unfortunately the 'reply' button doesn't seem to be working, and I just wanted to let you all know that if I don't reply to your comments, I'm not being rude I just can't! I really appreciate all the comments you leave for me, so I wanted to make it clear that I'm not ignoring you!!
Hope you don't think I'm weird for posting about this but oh well, becciixx.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love number 8 x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this very same problem for ages but managed to fix it last week.

    If you want you can email me a document with your html to...

    beautybaronessgraphics@gmail.com and I'll fix it for you!

    Hope this helps!

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    Oh and I love your blog, followed!

    ReplyDelete