Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Bluberry Glitter.

It is so difficult to fit in blogging and revision, it may not look like it takes long but after writing, editing and taking pictures you've suddenly lost hours! I can't afford to do this, but I've got some time today to write about my nails. For the first time in about a month I've actually painted my nails, they were in such bad condition a had to give them a break so they would be less orange and broken. There were finally in good condition to start painting again! So I went for my favourite polish, BarryM hi-shine in Blueberry.
I love these nails! I really love the blueberry colour but I fancied something a but more so I decided to put on Silver Glitter by BarryM on a few random fingers and I think it looks really cool. If only the sun was out then the glitter would really shine-but it's England people!- The Gelly Hi Shine formulas are just fantastic, probably my favourite nail polish ever!

Sorry it's only a short post but I'm trying to use my time well here! Hope your all well, becciixx.

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Ooh they look so pretty together :D I think the gelly polishes are perfect for any top coat :D I can't wait for the new colours to be released <3 xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi becci, this combination is lovely - i have been lusting after this baby blue for a while now to add to my collection but never have gotten around to buying it - i think you have just awoken my need to spend. Lol. New follower here, look forward to keeping up with your future posts. Love Laura xxx A Scottish Lass ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour that is perfect for the summer x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue colour! The glitter adds a great touch :)

    Please feel free to enter my latest giveaway (here) - you could win yourself an Hermes/Homies sweater! Ends in a few days!x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the touch of glitter! Beautiful color <3

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete