Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Summer Scents.

I'm not someone to care about what scent I wear throughout the year but when it comes to Summer I do want a flowery or fruity sort-of smell. I will still wear all the perfumes I have but if I fancy feeling really Summery then I will crack out one of these Summer fragrances! I'm not the best at describing scents so I will try to find the description that actually comes with them -feel like this is cheating slightly, but my description will not help!-
Now whenever I tell people that this perfume is by Britney Spears, they turn their nose up at it and I feel the need to defend it endlessly. But honestly this is probably one of the nicest perfumes that I own,  it's called Midnight Fantasy and it reminds me a lot of Alien by Theirry Mulger but Summery-er  -see, awful attempt at explaining! Boots describes the fragrance as this: 'An intoxicating elixir of luscious fruits that invites you into a mysterious realm of temptation and intrigue.' Depending on what size bottle you get the prices same to range from about £15 to £25.
 I'm sure most of you will recognise this bottle as Flower By Kenzo, it's such a beautiful flowery scent.  It honestly smells gorgeous, whenever I wear it I get so many compliments on it, and a little goes a long way! Flower is a vibrant, fresh and sensual fragrance. The key ingredients are Bulgarian Rose, wild hawthorn and vanilla. This ranges from about £30 to £70 -which is slightly more expensive than Britney Spears!-
I only have a miniature bottle of this which is sad as I got it in a multi-pack of Theirry Mulger perfumes. I love Alien, but I'm not a fan of Angel but Womanity is more floral than Alien is. Womanity is described as a tangy velvety fragrance on a salty-fig wood base note. These seems to vary a lot in price, but it seems to be around £30 to £50.
Last up we have a tester, which is just so awful as I only have like 2 sprays left, so I'm savering it! I really want to get the full bottle, but Marc Jacobs perfumes are a bit pricey so I will have to wait to come into some money! The bottle for Dot is just adorable, I love it! It's described as 'incorporating red berries combined with pitaya fruit, known also as dragon fruit. The juicy and exciting opening is followed by a floral trio composed of honeysuckle, jasmine and orange blossom, while a base closes with a trail of coconut water, vanilla, driftwood and sensual musk.' -Slightly long-winded description there but oh well-. It ranges from about £40 to £65.

I love perfume, I almost feel naked without, comment below and let me know your favourite Summer scents. Speak soon, becciixx.

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'll check out your blog!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marc Jacobs dot is sooo nice!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all perfumes by britney spears. I have fantasy and i used to have midnight fantasy :D

    please check out my blog if you have the time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I've found someone else who likes them :)
      I checked out your blog it's great! I've followed you on bloglovin!xx

      Delete