Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Would you rather?- Tag.

Decided I'd do something a little different and do a Tag, I love reading Tag's so I thought it was about time I did one! I found some of these quite quite hard to answer, so if I do ramble on just ignore me, and skip to the juicy bits -wrong choice of word there, I promise this is a clean game of Would you Rather!-

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipstick and lip glosses or lose all of your pallets and eyeshadows?
This was probably the easiest question for me to answer as, to be honest, I don't really use pallets or eyeshadows that often at all so I'd definitely lose those. I said in my Lipstick Collection post that if I don't have some type of colour of my lips I look dead and no one wants they, do they...?

2. Would you rather shave all your hair off or never be able to cut it?
Now, I really want longer hair,but if I could never even have a trim I would not be able to deal with the spilt ends! So I'd definitely go for the skin-head look, and wear some awesome wigs, crack out some pink hair or Barbie blonde!

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I would have to say a pink cheek, because as scandalous as this is I do not own any coral blushes! I know, it's awful, I should be killed but I've just never really got round to many any blushes so my only option is a pink cheek. I could go out and by some coral blushes though but I don't even know if it suits me, so it could be a silly mistake.

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make-up?
This is a really hard question... ermm, I'd have to say clothes I guess. I do love make-up a lot but for some reason I feel less guilty spending a lot of money on it than I do with clothes. So blowing a grand on clothes would be fantastic, I could actually divert from Primark!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Well I was thinking eyeliner as lipstick but you don't have much of a selection of colour, you'd have to have like black lips! So I'd say lipstick as eyeliner, you could just use a small brush to apply it rather than using the chunky lipstick.

6. Would you rather shop only at MAC or Sephora?
I think that MAC products are gorgeous -even though I don't own any!- But I don't think I could be limited to just one brand, I'd get too tempted to go to others brands!

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
From my answer on the first question I'm sure you can guess that I'd need more than one lip colour! I only really use one eyeshadow on the reg's anyway and that's just a white eyeshadow in the corner of my eye to brighten them up, so this question suits me quite well!

8. Would you rather wear Winter clothes in Summer or Summer clothes in Winter?
I feel the cold quite a lot and I live in England so I barely have a Summer anyway, so I would go for Winter Clothes in Summer. Saying this though my version of winter clothes very rarely includes a coat, for me I probably wouldn't even work up a sweat if I was dressed for Winter in Summer.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Definitely bright nails, they make me really cheerful. In Autumn and Winter I wear a lot of darker clothes so having a bright nail is really necessary for me.

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or your favourite eye product?
I feel like this is a bit contradictory to some of my other answers as I would give up my favourite lip colour which is probably, Gypsy by ELF. Just because I need my mascara, it's not even that great but it's my favourite and I have other lip colours I like so, oh well Gypsy!

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony-tail or messy bun?
The messy-bun wins this hands down, I love having a messy bun, I think it looks so sophisticated but casual at the same time! Check out my post on how I create my bun here. Also I'm just not that good at making a pony tail, I just can't get the volume at the top, if you have any tips on this please leave me a comment below.

12. Would you rather never being able to paint your nails or never to use lipgloss?
Easiest question ever! I'd give up lipgloss, I have about 5 lipglosses that hardly ever get used but 150 different polishes. Of course I would chose never using lipgloss. -Sorry that answer seems very aggressive, I'm just passionate about nail polish...-

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all, or sharpie them in everyday?
Lets just go for it, I'd sharpie them in! If I was to find a brown sharpie and sort of smudge it to blend in more with my eyebrows, I think it could work right?

14. Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish?
Oh gosh, this is awful...as you can tell from my outburst in question 12, I love painting my nails but I don't even leave the house without a full face of make-up. To be honest at the moment I'm giving my nails a break from polish anyway as they have gone disgustingly orange and I am coping surprising well. So it would have to be living with no nail polish. -Awful question, mean people making me answer that-. *Goes and cries in corner.*

Well I hope you enjoyed this post, and I apologise for my melodramatic ending of the questions and I didn't really cry in the corner...-lie-. 
Leave me comments linking to your tag's so everyone can have a read including me! Speak soon, becciixx.

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Great post!! I like your blog!! Hope you visit mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kind of post it's great to get to know better who you are reading!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree in almost everything! I love this tag, it is very funny to do and read!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun post! and would definitely also paint my nails than having a lip gloss:)
    lots and lots of love from switzerland!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love vichy products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that little picture!
    Make sure to check out my blog!

    http://majotron.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete