Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Did you know?!

I thought I'd make you all aware as I haven't really advertised this very much, that I also have a youtube channel. Which if you like my blog you should definitely check out, just like my blog it is based around fashion and beauty related things. On my channel I mainly go in to more depth about the things I may show on here, -so if you prefer listening to people waffle on, rather then reading the waffle- then please check it out.
It really would mean a lot to me if you would have a nose at it and maybe even subscribe, as I am quite new to the blogging and youtubing scene so you guys would really be helping me out! I try to post on there at least once a week but it is a lot more to film  a video than post on a blog so it won't be as routine as this! 

If you do want to check to check it out, then just follow this link, www.youtube.com/user/beccii7277!
Thankyou, becciixx!

Follow my blog on bloglovin'!


0 comments:

Post a Comment