Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

OOTD- Casual and Effortless.

Top-Primark
Skirt- Select
Creepers- Primark
Sunglasses- Ted Baker
Rings- Primark
Watch- Sekonda
Nails- Sheer Blue, W7 and Gum Pink, Elf.

It was so sunny today so I decide to show you my outfit! This outfit of the day is just really casual and effortless- hence the post name- and I just love the way it looks. I'm so glad its getting sunnier as I can finally wack out some of my maxi skirts, even though they cover your legs the winter breeze can still get up it! I don't wear my maxi skirt enough, and I've only ever know it on a night out so I decided to wear it during the day to college! This is probably one of my favourite pieces from my wardrobe, and I can't wait to get my hands on some more maxi skirts as this is my only one! My nails are sooo summery in my opinion, the mint blue contrasts brilliantly with the bright pink and stands out against the burgundy skirt.

Hope you're all well, and I'll see you next time, becciixx.

Follow my blog on bloglovin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment