Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

A spring jacket.

Now Spring is here -sort of- but you've got to make the most of the trends, especially the bright's, because before you know it it's going to be over. I don't really tend to stick to trends, I try to just wear what I want, even if it would be considered as last season! It's always very difficult to stay away from trends as all the high-street shops follow them, but I have no problems with following this trend as -to quote my blog- you got to love it! 

My favourite thing about this jacket is the contrast between the bright coral and the knitted sort of texture of it. This in my opinion is the perfect spring jacket -for now anyway, until I get my hands on a yellow or mint jacket-. It's the perfect tone for me, as during the day the redness in my face can start to show through my foundation and bright colour can start to blend in with my face, which is not a good look! However this jacket really compliments my skin, so if you have pale skin that has a redness to it, this would probably be perfect for you too.
Just to make this jacket even better it has gold studding along the trim of the lapel, this just adds to the sophistication of it -as it's all in the details.- The zips on both sides of the jacket are a great twist rather than having the standard pockets that most jackets have.

You may have noticed I have avoided telling you the price and where it's from, simply because this is the cherry on the cake! It was £18, from George at ASDA, does it get any better than that!? If my memory serves me correct it is also available in black with white thread running through it, if you'd rather go for the monochrome trend rather than the bold brights.
I will soon have a Lookbook on my youtube featuring this jacket, so if you want to see it in action then check out that soon! 

Hope you're doing well and I'll speak soon, becciixx

0 comments:

Post a Comment